10 things about me … only 7 of which are true. Can you pick out the lies?
(1) I was born without hip sockets.
(2) I’ve run a foot race.
(3) My favorite sandwich when I was little was baloney and peanutbutter.
(4) I’ve eaten the pituitary gland of a cow and the testicles of sheep.
(5) I used to teach American Sign Language.
(6) I sang on stage at Carnegie Hall.
(7) I have never asked my parents for money.
(8) I have never worked a waitressing job.
(9) I have royalty in my ancestry on my mother’s side.
(10) I am related to Elvis Presley on my father’s side.