Dating Journal filter
Everybody has a list. I’m no exception. Thought that I’d write mine down so that I wouldn’t forget the next time I fall in love with someone that’s not good for me ….
- Good sense of humor. Laughs easily. Especially at himself.
- Has a sense of purpose that I can back.
- Easy going. Not especially defensive.
- Gets a kick out of the little things in life, or at least appreciates that I do.
- Intelligent, introspective, compassionate.
- Just physically fit and health conscious enough to show he’s got some self-respect.
- Doesn’t outsource his emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- A little impulsive and open-ended and likes how grounded I make him feel.
- Introvert, with a pinch of geek.
- Enjoys sex but also enjoys being physically affectionate without using it to push for sex.
- Shares my values. (hand waving here.)
- Healthy dose of existential angst.